Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a code that acts as identification for Indian nationals, especially those who pay Income Tax. It is a unique, 10-character alpha-numeric identifier, issued to all judicial entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
PAN Card Registration
- Make an online application here
- Acknowledgment will be received on confirmation of an application
- Submission of physical copy of acknowledgment and other documents along with proof of payment
- Application get processed by the department
- PAN is alloted
- You will receive physical copy by post