The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic consumption. The GST is paid by consumers, but it is remitted to the government by the businesses selling the goods and services. In effect, GST provides revenue for the government.
- Make an online application with GST Department
- Verification of details provided in an application by the authorities
- GST department will mail unique user-id and password
- Uploading of various documents with GST Department
- Approval of application and issuance of GST Number